I SAY, YOU SAY COLORS! is the first book in Ted Carpenter's series that I've seen. It's adorable.
The artwork is bright and cheerful and I love the format which has the adult saying, 'I say this' followed by 'you say' a color. For example, the following two pictures are the first ones you see for the color RED.
After you unfold the flap here's what you and your little reader will see. (Yes the flap flips up!)
Besides being fun to shout out Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Black-and-White, there's also an opportunity to name plants, animals and objects. There are critters like the cute little racoons, zebras, bunnies and more. And objects such as the sun, apples, pumpkins, a helicopter, a kite, and more. And one can count objects as well.
The last scenario, by the way, is for all the colors.
I say colors, you say... RAINBOW!
This is a nice little boardbook. The pages are highly plasticized, and the flaps fold out in different directions. (That took a little getting used to ;)
Pam~
by Ted Carpenter
Reading Information:
no reading information currently available






No comments :
Post a Comment